Liposomal Glutathione Liquid
Glutathione is often referred to as the body’s “master antioxidant.” It fights against “oxidative stress”—a condition that is a natural byproduct of your metabolism made worse by toxins like chemicals and heavy metals from air, food and water we ingest. Oxidative stress is caused by the production of free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS). These are fancy medical terms, but the bottom line is they cause oxidation or “rusting” and inflict harm to everything they encounter. Left unchecked, these molecules damage cell membranes and DNA causing damage that generally overruns your body. The results are all of the downstream effects we experience as illness and aging: more wrinkles, less shiny skin, lethargy, fatigue, “brain fog” and even chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and more.
In optimal conditions your body naturally produces enough glutathione to counter the free radicals and ROS produced by your metabolism. Unfortunately, few of us live in optimal conditions.
Out of stock
- Clearer thinking, improved energy – Supports cognition and may offer brain protection.
- Decreased Inflammation – Studies show that glutathione may help decrease inflammation—a primary contributing factor in joint pain, brain fog, heart disease and metabolic syndrome.
- Brighter Skin – Glutathione may gradually lighten skin by reducing the skin pigment melanin while some studies show it may diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Physical Performance – Supports exercise performance and recovery by optimizing levels of nitric oxide (NO) and may decrease lactic acid accumulation in muscles.
- Improved detoxification – Glutathione can help elimination of toxins and chemicals ingested or absorbed by your body through daily living in our modern polluted world.