Zinc 20mg, Kirkman
Zinc is an essential trace element that is found in every cell of the body. It is necessary for a healthy immune system and many enzymatic reactions. Zinc also plays a role in brain development, hormone levels, vision, taste, skin health, protein synthesis and more. Beef, spinach, asparagus and shitake mushrooms are very good sources of zinc. It also comes in supplement form.
Kirkman offers a hypoallergenic natural mineral supplement called Zinc 20mg – Bio-Max Series that may support the immune system and several other body processes
- A hypoallergenic mineral formula
- May support the immune system and several other body processes
- Contains 20mg elemental zinc (133% DV)
- Made for people with dietary sensitivities
- Ultra tested for more than 950 contaminants, including bacteria, heavy metals, mold, pesticides and yeast
- 100 vegetarian capsules
- Made in the USA
This supplement is free of most common allergens, including soy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, casein, milk, gelatin, yeast, colorings, flavorings and preservatives. Suggested use is to take one capsule at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you’re looking for a hypoallergenic zinc supplement, check into Kirkman’s Zinc 20mg – Bio-Max Series. Order online today!
There are no reviews yet.